1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file containing text that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit that site and you have not configured your settings to do otherwise. Cookies are widely used to make a website work, or to make it work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the site owner.
2. What cookies do We use and for what purposes?
Statistical and analysis cookies
Statistical and analysis cookies are issued by our technical service providers for the following purposes:
- to detect navigation problems and consequently to improve the ergonomics of our services,
- to measure the audience of the various contents and sections of our Site,
- to understand how users behave on our Site and how they interact with our content or marketing campaigns (Google Tag Manager),
- to measure the effectiveness of our advertisements by tracking the actions taken by users on our Site (Facebook Pixel).
Data collected are, for example: number of visitors, time spent on a page, type of page consulted after the visit of our Site.
These cookies only produce statistics and traffic volumes, to the exclusion of any individual information.
Essential or technical cookies
These are the cookies that are essential for navigation on the Site. They allow access to the products and services of the Site. These are the cookies that allow you to navigate on the Site quickly and efficiently. Standard cookies allow us to adapt the presentation of the Site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution), to memorize passwords and other information relating to a user.
Social network cookies
'Social network' cookies allow you to share the content of our Site with other people or to let these other people know your consultation or your opinion concerning a content of the Site. This is, in particular, the case of the 'share' buttons from the social networks 'Facebook', 'Twitter' or 'LinkedIn'. The social network providing such an application button is likely to identify you thanks to this button, even if you did not use it when visiting our Site.
3. Your consent and its withdrawal
When you visit the Site, a banner informs you of the presence of cookies and allows you to give or refuse your consent for analysis and statistical cookies and for social network cookies.
Your consent can be withdrawn at any time via the cookie settings on our Site.
4. Lifetime of the cookies
The life of technical cookies is limited to 24 months.
The lifetime of the analysis and statistical cookies We use has been limited to 24 months.
The lifetime of the social network cookies is 12 months.
5. How to manage cookies?
When you visit the Site, a banner informs you of the presence of cookies and allows you to give or refuse your consent. This consent can be withdrawn at any time as mentioned in point 3 above.
You can also delete any cookies already stored on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent cookies from being stored. Most browsers allow you to:
- view the cookies that have been created and delete them individually
- to block cookies created by third parties
- to block the cookies created by certain sites
- block all cookies, regardless of their origin
- delete all cookies when you close your browser.
If you decide to delete your cookies, be aware that any preferences you may have set will be lost. In addition, if you block all cookies, many websites will no longer function properly.
6. Questions and information