We are looking for a Head of ICT Infrastructure & Support.
CFE is a multidisciplinary group active in Belgium, Luxembourg and Poland, in 4 business lines with strong growth potential, because they have the potential to shape the world of tomorrow:
- Real estate development
- Construction and renovation
- Sustainable investments
With a turnover of 1,125 million, more than 3100 employees and a long experience and expertise acquired since its foundation in 1880, the CFE group has the ambition to challenge the status quo and to create positive change by successfully addressing environmental and social challenges for the well-being of future generations.
The CFE group achieves this ambition by placing sustainability, innovation and respect for its employees at the heart of its strategy and by offering its clients "end to end" solutions.
The head of ICT Infrastructure & Support (IS) prepares yearly the evolution of the ICT Infrastructure & Support Group Strategy together with the CIO and is responsible for its execution, as well as the daily operations. He/She leads and coaches a team of ~10 ICT IS managers of different companies within the group via dotted line and the ICT IS manager of our Headquarters in direct line. He/She ensures that the yearly ICT IS plans of the companies are aligned with the group strategy.
He/She is responsible for the seamless operation, maintenance and evolution of our critical ICT systems, the networks, and all of its infrastructure at our premises as well as outsourced to partners in datacenters. This includes all of the ICT hardware, software, policies, processes, data, facilities and equipment. It excludes the business application software layer with its data and enterprise architecture. He/She ensures the execution of market grade security management of all infrastructure in collaboration with the CISO. He/She reports directly to the CIO of the group and works alongside the head of Subject Matter Experts, the ERP Project Manager, the CISO and the head of Business Applications.
The ideal candidate has a decent technical background, is fluent in NL/FR/EN, is highly organized and is able to effectively lead a team of ICT managers in support of live operations and short and long term projects . He/She can switch effortlessly between the different levels of the organisation up to the group's executives.
- People management: Leading and motivating a team of 10 managers and indirectly > 40 ICT infrastructure or support engineers to design, deploy, and maintain the organizations' ICT infrastructure and deliver flawless service to our internal customers.
- Hiring and selecting: He/she is involved as advisor or hiring manager for ICT personnel
- Contracts: Managing the follow-up and timely renewal of several infrastructure maintenance and service contracts, license subscriptions and license compliance within long term license agreements (Enterprise License Agreements);
- Collaboration: Collaborates with the ICT IS managers in charge of strategic group workstreams around infrastructure & support topics. And with other departments to identify and resolve infrastructure or support related issues
- Budget management: Prepares, manages and reports on multi-year budgets of all group initiatives, the recharge towards group companies, as well as HQ cost centers supported by the HQ ICT IS manager.
- Governance: Chairs the monthly ICT IS management meetings and the ICT Security meetings. Prepares the quarterly ICT IS Board meetings in collaboration with the CIO.
- Risk management and process improvement: Continuously monitor and evaluate ICT IS processes by identifying areas of improvement, implementing changes as necessary/resolving potential roadblocks and ensuring the implementation of solutions as agreed with the CIO.
- Supplier Management: Recommending, selecting, managing suppliers & vendors. Ensures follow-up of the contracts and SLA's. Ensures an optimal relation with key partners.
- IT Service Management: Ensures qualitative key ITIL processes and increases and guards their maturity through evaluation and continuous improvements.
- ICT Innovation: Keeps the ICT IS organization up to date with industry trends and emerging technologies and evaluates their potential impact on the organization's infrastructure.
- Communication: Collaborates with the communication department and ensures optimal communication with personnel and (senior) management
- Project Management & Reporting: Reports & communicates operational and project status to key stakeholders, including senior management following project management standards.
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Designs and facilitiates the execution of ICT due dilligence.
Skills & Experience
- Master in IT or engineering option IT, or equivalent through experience;
- At least 7 years of experience in a similar role;
- Senior management composure & experience
- A proven track record in infrastructure & support management;
- Key concepts of a datacenter stack
- Key concepts of the networking stack
- Key concepts of ICT Security
- Experience working with Agile methodologies;
- People/Resources/budget management;
- Excellent communication skills;
- An excellent command of French and Dutch and English.